Thank you for using P&P group. This privacy notice explains how P&P group collects, uses, processes, discloses, retains, and protects personal information i) when we provide Services to you; and ii) when we process personal information at your instruction that may be included as part of the Content which you view, upload, download or otherwise appears on our Services.
P&P group Ltd liab. Co. we have a few fundamental principles and protect the privacy:
When this privacy notice refers to “p-pgroup”, “P&P group GmbH”, “P&P group Ltd Liab. Co.”, “P&P group S.à.r.l”, “P&P group S.a.g.l”, “P-P group”, “us”, “we” or “our”, it refers to P&P group. (a Swiss corporation).
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our social networking and all our mobile, themes etc. application products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, or permanently deleted.
- Use any of its Services including Free, Shop and other P&P group products and services made available from time to time (the “Platforms“)
This Policy describes how P&P group collects, uses, shares, and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding the use, access, and correction of your personal information.
P&P group Ltd liab. Co. offers a suite of Web and Corporate design, Digital Marketing company, as well as operates several websites including p-pgroup.com (collectively, the “Websites”), as well as a number of mobile applications. It is P&P group’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our Websites and Applications.
Website Application Users and Visitors
P&P group collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. P&P group’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how P&P group’s visitors use its Websites and Applications. From time to time, P&P group may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its Websites or Applications.
P&P group also collects potentially personally-identifying information like the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. P&P group does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
P&P group takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Email usage for authentication
Certain visitors to P&P group Websites and users ofP&P group’s Applications choose to interact with P&P group in ways that require P&P group to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that P&P group gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a social network at p-pgroup’s websites and subdomains to provide a username and email address.
Billing information for subscription
Those who engage in transactions with P&P group are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. That data consists of a First and Last name, Billing address and Credit Card information. That data is saved on P&P group’s payment provider.
Email usage for P&P group Newsletter
If you are a registered user of P&P group Websites or Applications and have supplied your email address, P&P group may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, ask for your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with P&P group and our products. P&P group primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Cookies for saving browsing preferences
Cookies fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with P&P group. P&P group does not disclose personally-identifying information other. Cookies are not using on our website.
P&P group Aggregated Statistics
P&P group may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its Websites and users of its Applications. P&P group may display this information publicly or provide it to a third party. However, P&P group will never disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
P&P group does not serve ads on any of its websites and it does not collect any personal data for advertising purposes.
The content which you upload, download, or view on our Services (defined as “Content” in our Terms) may, but not necessarily, contain personal information. When we refer to “Content” in this notice, we mean the personal information in Content that we process. We only process Content at your direction. In legal terms, we act as data processors for the personal information included in the Content. Our obligations and commitments as it relates to our processing of Content on behalf of our users is outlined in the section below called Content – P&P group as a Data Processor
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Privacy Information that applies to both Account Data and Content
When we may share personal information
Except as provided in this privacy notice, we do not share any personal information gathered via the Services with third parties. We may however share Account Data or Content under the following circumstances:
- with your consent or at your direction, such as when you connect a Social Network to our Services or authorize a Third-Party App to access your account
- with service providers (including payment processors) we engage to perform functions or provide services to us, where those service providers are subject to obligations that are consistent with this privacy notice and to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- where P&P group believes that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or if we are otherwise legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands.
- if P&P group believes it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to our rights or property (or to the rights or property of those who use our Services), or to protect the personal safety of any person.
- if P&P group believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve the security of our Services, abuse of the Services infrastructure, or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Services).
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint venture, or other companies under common control with P&P group.
- if P&P group is acquired by or merged with another entity (in which case we will require such entity to assume our obligations under this privacy notice), if we are involved in a bankruptcy, or if the ownership or control of all or part of our Services or their assets changes
How long we keep personal information
We retain your Account Data for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing our Terms.
P&P group retains Content for as long as needed to provide the Services, or until you ask us to delete it pursuant to the Terms. We retain and use this Content as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce the Terms.
Please note that certain personal information may need to be retained by P&P group for a period of time following the cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law. Our specific retention periods for personal information are documented in our internal retention policies and any applicable retention schedules that we maintain as required by applicable law.
After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner, according to our data retention and deletion policies.
How we protect personal information
P&P group follows industry best practices to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the Account Data and Content we collect, use, process and store, and the current state of technology.
To learn more about our current practices and policies regarding security and confidentiality of personal information please see our Security Practices page.
P&P group Ltd, the entity which provides the Services, is a Swiss company with its head-office located in Zurich, Switzerland.data protection
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the Federal Data Protection Act (Datenschutzgesetz, DSG), every person is entitled to the protection of their privacy as well as to protection against the misuse of their personal data. We comply with these provisions. Personal data will be strictly confidential and will not be sold or passed on to third parties. Furthermore Switzerland is a country which provides adequate protections for personal information, as confirmed by the European Commission in Commission Decision 2002/2/EC.
By using any of the Services, or submitting or collecting any personal information via the Services, you authorize P&P group and its authorized service partners to use and process Content and Account Data (including any personal information) in these countries.
Cookies and similar technologies
Processing of Content
When we receive or access data from our various Social Networks, we do so at your request and within each Social Network’s terms and conditions. As our user, you ultimately decide which Social Networks or Third-Party Apps you want our Services to connect with and which Social Networks and/or Third-Party Apps you want to share your data with. We process your Content, at your instruction, acting as a conduit between you and the Social Networks that you connect to our Services.
You may opt out of marketing communications sent by P&P group by managing your email preferences on our Preferences Management page, or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each marketing email.
We may use Account Data to customize advertising that we direct to you, utilizing third parties. The Network Advertising Initiative has developed a tool that may help you understand which third parties have currently enabled cookies for your browser and opt-out of those cookies.
Our Services are not intended for use by children and should only be accessed by individuals of at least 18 years old.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Download and Purchase of products
This basic license only applies if you downloaded this content after purchasing the product. This is the only way to use it.
Your personalized basic license is valid to use when you purchase the product on all our https://p-pgroup.com/ platform.
Once you purchase a product, you are right to download every single bought product one time.
Remember that the product are for your own consume.
What you are not allowed to do:
– Sub-license, offer for free, resell or rent it.
– Include it in any online or offline archive or database.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to access and control your personal data
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
We accept payments through Credit Card. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to third Party, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
P&P group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. You can contact our Privacy Team via email